Friday 16 November 2012

My club: Chelsea, Part 2.

Who isn't nervous, watching the final of the most important match in your clubs history? It was a truly memorable night for me and all the more sweeter as I sat next a spurs fan, I could barely believe what I was seeing as Drogba stepped up to the fifth and winning penalty, and being a moody teen it's not often that embrace my brother but as two chelsea fans we couldn't help it, overawed with joy and moments that I have watched over and over again, they still give me goosebumps.

Just a few more words from me, my favourite past chelsea players are Gianfranco Zola, Eider Gudjohnson and of course Didier Drogba, my idol and I believe one of the best strikers that the premier league or indeed the world has ever seen. On his day he was unstoppable, and an emotional end to his Chelsea career. My feelings are summed up perfectly in a quote from Gary Lineker: "Farewell Didier Drogba. You have enthralled us, occasionally enraged us, but always entertained us. A striking superstar." 

One last word; there has been good times, bad times, and brilliant times. I remain forever faithful to the mighty blues, and wouldn't change that for the world. I hope I have given you some sort of small, and slightly biased, view on what it has been like to support my club; Chelsea FC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnGxsdruqLk           follow this link... 19th May 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment